Friday, July 27, 2012

Thank You!

I'm not sure if anyone will read this but I will start off by saying that I hope everyone is having a great summer! I wanted to tell all of you guys how truly grateful I am for your support with my moms situation. I kind of sprung this whole thing on you guys very suddenly and you were all there, willing to help.

Mr. Piatek went above and beyond to make sure that we started on this video project. He went out of his way to do research, make appointments with the doctor and he set up the Kidney For Jennifer blog. So I want to say thank you for that Mr. P! Thank you guys for being so enthusiastic about this project and writing questions and things for the video. You guys are really doing something wonderful for my mom and we both really appreciate it!

So again I just want to say thank you on behalf of my mom and myself and I look forward to working more and this project in September! Have a great rest of your summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment