Sunday, January 22, 2012

WHO THAT?

It was one beautiful Autumn afternoon, so I decided to walk home from my awful Job just for some relaxation time. I pulled out my iPhone to listen to some of my favourite tunes, mostly Mac Miller. I kept walking. I was almost home then my iPhone started ringing. I answered "Hello?". It was my mother calling about my uncle being in the hospital. I rushed myself to the hospital. I finally arrived, so I started heading where my mother and uncle was. I saw my mother crying. I was informed that my uncle had passed from cancer. It was somewhat hard to believe that it happened because of how much he pulled through with his illness all these years. I have to say, he was a very powerful, intelligent man. I wouldn't be suprised if he caught the Apple of many peoples eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment