Monday, November 29, 2010

Take your kids to work

My day started at 8:00am at Best Buy together with my Dad who works as a Loss Prevention personnel, at this time the store is still close, it opens at 10:00am, we conducted a thorough inspection of all Departments, check if most of the expensive items are secured, then check all camera monitors if all of this are working. At exactly 10:00am the store opens, my Dad teach me how to smile and greet customers coming in, not only that we have also to monitor all departments thru close circuit cameras, aside from it we also check all the items customers bought from the store and thank them for coming to the store. I had so much fun doing the job together with my Dad even though it was only for one day especially when I interact with a lot of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment